Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Just a normal day

Hi Everyone,

Today was just a chill out type of day- if that's even possible here in Roma! I signed up for all of my group excursions this morning- I am most excited for the Barcelna weekend!! A normal day of business classes was in store for the day. It was then followed by a casual walk down the street to the local bar, called the Snack Shack. I had an afternoon drink and made some friends with the girls working there; they said they would go out with Thursday night and show us around town (so excited!!). After that we walked down the street a little further and reached the grocery store. Everything there is so incredibly cheap, I couldn't believe it! I got bananas, a case of ginormous waters, a pack of notebooks, and stickie notes all for 6€ ! Other than the little walk, I've been inside doing homework and preparing for this weekend in Florence. I just have to say that it is incredibly hard to plan a trip on your own with a bunch of other clueless college students. I do have to say that I organized our travel and hostel arrangements for 8 of us- YAY but experience definitely is beneficial. Florence weekend is coming soon, so stay tuned and be prepared!
     I hope you all are enjoying my updates, I absolutely love writing about my experiences here! I'd love to hear from you all if you get a chance!!! 

Buonanotte!

Ky xx

No comments:

Post a Comment