Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Just a check in

Ciao!

I know I haven't had a post recently, but everything has been so crazy here!! I have papers, midterms, and presentations all going on both this week and next and I haven't had a free moment to blog. This past weekend was absolutely wonderful; we were in Perugia and the things we did were just so great: cooking class, truffle hunting, chocolate factory tour, wine tasting at a vineyard, shopping, and more! I hope to write about it in the next couple of days. This weekend I have a modern art 1 credit course just in Rome, and even though it is a class it will be a nice little break from traveling. Other than the work load, everything here is going fantastic! Keep checking for some new updates, I'm definitely working on them. Talk to you all soon! 😊 

Molto Amore,

Ky xx 💋 

No comments:

Post a Comment